Mechanical Project Engineer
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19103
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20922-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Project Engineer responsible for design and documentation tasks of major HVAC projects.
- Mentor junior MEs and technicians.
- Position is with a national Architecture and Engineering Services provider in Center City.
- Responsible for design calculations, equipment selections, editing mechanical specifications, reviewing calculations and equipment selections by project designer.
- Ensure the design and production efforts are completed within the established project budgets and schedules.
- Provide supervision of design of specific projects, attend meetings and work with project team members to coordinate necessary project documentation.
- Responsible for code research and establishing design criteria for projects.
- Responsible for site visits and construction administration, Interface with client, contractor and other team members.
- Provide regular project status updates to management.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art design through by attending seminars and continuing education.
- Participate in design, analysis, and documentation training as listed in the Discipline Training guidelines.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- PE license required.
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience.
- Experience in design of HVAC and other building mechanical systems.
- Strong technical management and application knowledge.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/ADT and Microsoft Office.
- Computer analysis skills.
Contact: Allan Berman