Mechanical Project Engineer
Location : Willingboro NJ US 08406
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20807-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/24/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Project Engineer to manage highly engineered capital equipment projects from order to start up, including engineering drawings and bills of material (BOM) releases.
- Responsible for machine design including vacuum systems, water cooling, hydraulics, and electromechanical drives.
- Work with cross functional team members ensuring good engineering practices and designing for human factors.
- Responsible for ‘Full System’ product releases with engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOMs).
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with mechanical design.
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated project management experience with cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting & communication skills.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Experience with modeling and simulation using ANSYS or other relevant software.
- Position is salary plus bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz