Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Location : South Amboy NJ US 08879
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20195-MK1
Compensation : open - 60-70/h
Start Date : 04/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Reliability Engineer to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
- Responsible for assessment of tracking production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets, then find ways to reduce those losses or high costs.
- Develop plans to eliminate or reduce the losses through root cause analysis, obtain approval of the plan and facilitate the implementation.
- Responsible for risk management to the achieve organization's strategic objectives in the areas of environmental health and safety, asset capability, quality and production.
- Monitor life cycle asset management (LCAM) in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets.
- Work with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Participate in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Participate in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
- Participate in the final check-out of new installations.
- Responsible for factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
- Manage plant inspection, testing and preventive maintenance program (ITPM) in support of Company's Asset Integrity and Reliability program (AI&R)
- Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non- reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing plant environment with at least 2 years in mechanical integrity and equipment reliability.
- Experience with LCAM - life cycle asset management for manufacturing plant equipment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to function as a team player
- Knowledge of SAP Maintenance and/or Maximo a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman