Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19730-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/26/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : PhD Organic Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Medicinal Chemist to support all phases of cancer drug discovery research.
- This is a growth opportunity at an expanding biotech company in the Princeton area.
- Support target identification, assay development, lead optimization, preclinical candidate nomination, and IND enabling.
- Design and synthesize druggable compounds with cutting-edge knowledge/tools (AI, SBDD, QSAR) and sound chemistry expertise based on structure-activity relationship.
- Work with drug discovery CROs.
- Responsible for due diligence for IND-enabling studies.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD Medicinal Chemistry or Organic Chemistry plus a strong publication and patent record.
- Minimum 8 years experience in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry drug discovery experience.
- Experience with oncology research strongly preferred.
- Highly motivated, team-player, independent, critical thinker detail oriented, well organized with strong problem solving, critical and quantitative thinking, project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com