MEP CAD Manager
Location : Point Pleasant NJ US 08742
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19692-AS-MK1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CAD Manager to work with MEP engineers and designers in producing designs in Revit.
- Prepare drawings for insertion into MEP/FP models after receiving architectural and structural Revit models from architects.
- Create and configure sheet sets and views for deliverables
- Generate PDFs and plots for issuance to clients.
- Establish and evolve standards and libraries.
- Receive and configure Revit electronic files from clients for use in MEP design.
- Provide Revit mentoring and training to MEP engineering staff.
- Create Revit models for MEP systems based on designs and information generated by our MEP engineering staff.
- Identify 3D model inconsistencies and recondition data to provide accurate and usable data that reflects the intent of the design model.
- Identify conflicts, incomplete or ambiguous design information.
- Creation of a model generation library of consistent MEP components with embedded content that provides a seamless transition of data to subsequent processes of the Revit platform.
- Responsible for 3D model generation and adaptation.
- Responsible for object coding and revision of attributes, detailed data extraction and tabulation of meaningful output reports providing information in a usable format for associated disciplines.
- Maintain a Revit model revision log.
- Report directly to a Division Manager of the firm.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum 3 years experience with AutoCad, Revit, and 3D design.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection disciplines.
- Autodesk or other specialized Revit training preferred.
Contact: Monique Kleiman
Date Posted: 1/30/19