Multimedia Specialist - Remote for Covid
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20466-AB1
Compensation : open - 25-40/h
Start Date : 03/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Multimedia Design or Graphic Design
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Multimedia Specialist to produce photographs, videos, and other multimedia content to meet specific project objectives.
- Ensure all videos, photos, and graphics meet quality and content standards for view on internal sites and social media platforms.
- Covering events with shooting of video footage, photos or other multimedia.
- Creating original ideas to meet project objectives and site's mission and implement through approval, planning, production, and completion.
- Assist other multimedia department team members with special projects.
- May require some evening and weekend work for photo and video shoots.
- Full time (160 hours) for the first month and then on an as needed / project basis (10 possible additional projects for the next 11 months, with 20-30 hours of work on each, total 360-460 hours).
- Work remotely during Covid except shooting.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in producing photography and video productions in a public relations environment.
- Video production skills including filming, lighting, audio and color adjusting, editing, and exporting.
- Photo post-production skills including color correction.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing software.
- Demonstrated ability to organize production schedules using an app or software.
- Able to work occasional evenings or weekends.
Contact: Allan Berman