Location : New York NY US 10004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19868-JT1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/02/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Information Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Network Engineer for a rapidly growing, mid-sized organization (1200 employees) near Wall Street in NYC.
- Position is responsible for overall network architecture of 3 sites.
- Primary responsibilities will be network design and administration as well as some security (i.e. IDS, DLP)
- Set up and configuration of firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches etc.
- Firewall planning, design, setup and administration is another major responsibility (Palo Alto).
- Wireless design and administration (Aruba and Cisco).
- Introduce new Netflow/Monitoring tools.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network to ensure smooth operation.
- Interface with vendors such as MSPs and network equipment providers.
- Position will work closely with systems and security engineers.
- Provide day to day assistance if any networking issues occur (web filtering, remote user vpn, VPN connections to other sites, switches, wireless).
Required Qualifications :
- BS Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of network engineering experience required.
- Proven track record of network architecture, design and implementation required.
- Prior experience with Palo Alto firewalls required (Check Point could also be acceptable).
- Prior experience with Aruba wireless equipment ideal but not required (any site survey tools, i.e. air magnet ideal).
- Experience setting up site to site VPN's required.
- Ability to work with Security Engineer.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com