Oracle Cloud Application Administrator - 90% Remote
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20835-AB-JT1
Compensation : open - 50-75/h
Start Date : 01/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Information Systems
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Oracle Cloud Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Application Administrator. Possible contract to direct after 6 months.
- Serve as a key lead and primary technical expert in Oracle product administration and support on the implementation and operation of the application development team.
- Responsible for daily support, database maintenance, quarterly upgrades, user management, security roles, and compliance.
- Maintaining and administering the company Oracle ERP/EPM Cloud environment.
- Provide functional and technical support, incident management, instance administration, release management, upgrade support, and testing.
- Provide training and documentation for functional admins.
- Oversee managed service provider, function as the central point of contact for all issues related to Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Backup support for other applications within AppDev Team.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Oracle Cloud ERP/EPM administration, and database support experience.
- At least one year of experience on a full cycle Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation.
- Experience with the Oracle Cloud ERP or Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft Security architecture and hands on experience in updating and implementing user security with Oracle Cloud Security.
- Hands on experience with assisting quarterly Oracle upgrades including testing and UAT.
- Experience with day-to-day production support and system performance monitoring
- Experience with documentation maintenance for Cloud ERP Application configuration, technical objects, and procedures.
- Experience with Windows 2016+, shell scripting in a Unix/Linux environment, and Oracle 11g & 12c databases preferred.
- Experience with supporting database cloning process, migrating packages across development lifecycle environments.
- Experience with managing Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to coordinate and complete any Administration tasks.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with supporting system development, integration and testing of ERP applications.
- Prefer Specialist Certification in one or more FMW components like Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA, and IDM.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com