Oracle ERP Reporting Analyst - 90% Remote
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20836-AB-JT1
Compensation : open - 50-60/h
Start Date : 01/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Reporting Analyst responsible for the design, development, and support of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP dashboards, reports, conversions, interfaces, and enhancements with an emphasis on the development of dashboards and reports.
- Work closely with the Application Development team to engage end-users in with reporting needs.
- Develop programs for data conversions, interfaces, and enhancements.
- Develop new reports and enhance Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP reports.
- Analyze the business procedure and provide AI guidance to leadership.
- Provide training and documentation for functional users.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration.
- Experience with data conversion and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience developing dashboards and reports using Oracle Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), and Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP).
- Create custom formulas, advanced reports, and dashboards within OTBI.
- Strong familiarity with Oracle's Cloud ERP Financials out-of-the-box reports.
- Experience developing BI Publisher data models and using RTF templates.
- Hands on experience with end-to-end report testing cycle.
- Hands on experience in monitoring the effectiveness of reporting products, modifying current reports, or create new reports.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and in a team-oriented manner.
- Strong customer service and verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex functional and technical solutions to departments and end user.
- Provides basic to advanced reporting training and guidance to customers with focus on enabling users self-service reporting solutions.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com