Location : Upper Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19929-BZ1
Compensation : open - 60-80/h
Start Date : 08/22/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Packaging Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Packaging to perform professional engineering work in the conception, specification, design, manufacturing and testing of non-sterile and sterile packaging systems.
- Review and propose improvements to current packaging procedures, analyze packaging designs and support manufacturing transfer.
- Create and update component specifications for materials, documents and designs.
- Perform packaging verification and validation.
- Responsible for risk management development.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Packaging Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with packaging specification and design.
- Working knowledge of ISO 11607 and EU MDR regulations. Ability to develop solutions for new product and current product non-sterile and sterile designs.
- Knowledge of box carton design.
- Sterilization process awareness for medical device.
- Ability to develop work instructions for packaging operators. Experience with Pro/ENGINEER to create & update drawings for packaging components.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky