Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment Mechanic - 2nd shift
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20552-AB1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 72000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/22/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a second shift Manufacturing Equipment Mechanic to maintain pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment, repair, perform equipment breakdowns, and assist in execution of any Capital Improvement Projects.
- Responsible for on time completion of work orders, equipment repair tickets, purchase requisitions, maintenance schedules and other compliance documentation.
- Responsible for dismantling, troubleshooting and implementing corrective actions on mechanical, electrical/electronics, PLC and pneumatic equipment while adhering to all SOPs, cGMP compliance and safety guidelines.
- Interface with equipment service vendors and manufacturer's representatives for troubleshooting.
- Support designs and aid in fabrication of machine modifications.
- Respond to emergency calls.
- Supports in quality investigations and implementation of CAPA.
- Establish and maintain spare parts inventory.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment repairs and maintenance including tablet press, granulation, encapsulation, and coating equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP practices and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow SOPs.
- General troubleshooting and mechanical, electro/pneumatic troubleshooting skills necessary to diagnose, disassemble, repair and reassemble equipment
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Contact: Allan Berman