Plant Maintenance Engineer
Location : Carteret NJ US 07008
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19661-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Plant Maintenance Engineer for operational process optimization and equipment upkeep.
- Responsible for for the mechanical and preventative maintenance needs throughout the facility.
- Develops and recommends equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis and proposals for integrating machinery, equipment and tooling into the manufacturing process.
- Monitor and evaluate production efficiencies including scrap generation, identifying ways to reduce scrap and ensuring product quality standards. Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Ensures system and product quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and confirming fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Provide necessary support to maintain and utilize the maintenance software to better coordinate work orders, repair requests, parts inventory and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Managing, motivating subordinates to reach peak performance.
- Effectively develops and improves existing equipment specifications, performance requirements, reduces machine downtime, and maintains/develops effective standard work.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in equipment maintenance and process improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with setting up preventive maintenance schedules.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of plant equipment / machinery.
Contact: John Forsatz
Date Posted: 1/11/19