Location : Hawthorne NY US 10532
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20706-BZ1
Compensation : open - 20-25/h
Start Date : 09/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Prefabrication Technician server and computer racks and security equipment.
- Complete pre-assembly, integration and testing of equipment prior to being delivered to a project site.
- Coordinate with a supervisor and commissioning technician to ensure proper configuration of the head end equipment.
- Lead and guide the associate level pre-fab technicians.
- Daily interaction with Engineering, Project Managers, IT Implementation Group, Technology and Assembly staff and the Warehouse.
- Assembly of the following but not limited to: Computer Racks, Rack mounting of servers and computers, Assembly of CCTV Cameras, Assembly and wiring of low voltage access control equipment, etc,
- Neat and clean wire management.
- Detailed labeling of equipment.
- Network programming of CCTV and Access Control.
- Use of hand tools such as screwdrivers, drills, wire cutters, etc.
- Understanding overall project design and job specific details.
- Documentation of all assembled equipment prior to shipment.
- Work with department supervisor to setup a schedule and job plan.
- Account for items used during the pre-fabrication process.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read CAD engineered drawings.
- Attention to detail and quality of work is essential.
- Possess a high level of communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Basic computer skill. A+ Certification or equivalent a plus.
- Travel around the Tri-State area may be required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky