Principal Electrical Engineer
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21107-BZ1
Compensation : open - 65-75/h
Start Date : 07/18/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Twelve month contract position for a Principal Electrical Engineer for design and development of next generation surgical medical devices.
- Responsible for the detailed electrical design of instrumentation circuits and electronic components for medical devices, including schematic and PCB layout.
- Evaluate design choices to select the most effective design to meet project objectives.
- Perform technical reviews throughout the product development cycle.
- Provide technical guidance on system test cases and implementation.
- Develop action plans to identify and resolve issues that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, MS degree is a plus
- Minimum 7-10 years of product design/integration/testing experience, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Expertise in board level circuit design.
- Experience with Power Supply design engineering.
- Experience working across disciplines and with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Knowledge or embedded systems as well as system firmware/design a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky