Principal Engineer - Water / Wastewater
Principal Engineer position for an E&C company in their water resources group.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Design, project management and permitting related to water and wastewater treatment, pumping stations, and wastewater collection;
- Technical design oversight for plans and specifications, preparation of reports and findings, and mentorship of entry level design staff.
BS degree in Civil, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
10+ years of wate or/wastewater experience, with a required familiarity with sanitary sewer collection systems.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license desired
- Candidates with EIT and goal of obtaining PE will be considered.
- Some experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D is essential.
- Detail oriented with a strong command of design principles and the ability to develop neat and accurate design calculations.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with managing, mentoring and guiding staff a plus
Contact: Monique Kleiman