Principal Environmental Engineer - Remote
Location : Asbury Park NJ US 07712
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21024-JF1
Compensation : 140000.00 - 180000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Principal Engineer for environmental consulting, engineering, compliance and technical field services for business development in one or more of the companies focuses.
- Focuses include Geology & Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Site Remediation, Air Quality, Water Resource Planning, Renewable / Alternative Energy Site Planning & Permitting, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships with new and existing customers within oil & gas, industrial, commercial, power and utility industries.
- Responsible for year over year revenue growth for the company's consulting and engineering services.
- Apply industry knowledge to support service line growth, program management, sales, and project execution.
- Work with junior staff and colleagues expand overall company knowledge base and organizational growth while supporting clients.
- Oversee technical practice group in their subject matter or discipline to ensure quality delivery for projects in a diverse range of market sectors for their respective service line.
- Lead bid and proposal preparation for opportunities, working closely with operational and technical leaders.
- Conduct sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients, including participation in industry trade organizations, and publication in technical journals.
- Generate leads and develop new business opportunities through networking of existing and prospect clientele and industry relationships.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required, MS preferred.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with other business development, sector, program, and operational leaders.
- Ability to travel as needed to support business and sales initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years experience generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, and meeting sales goals.
- Minimum 15 years of service line leadership experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Professional certification or license is a major plus. (PE, PG, CPG, PhD, LSRP, LEP, LSP, etc.).
Our client's benefits include: Medical, Dental, Prescription Card, Vision, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
Contact: John Forsatz