Principal Mechanical Engineer
Location : Willingboro NJ US 08406
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20806-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/24/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Principal Mechanical Engineer responsible for participating in the research, design and development of mechanical designs for specialty industrial process equipment.
- Responsible for machine design including vacuum systems, water cooling, hydraulics, and electromechanical drives.
- Manage projects with mechanical designers and produce engineering drawings and bills of material (BOMs).
- Work with cross functional team members ensuring good engineering practices and designing for human factors.
- Provide technical leadership in the realm of mechanical design.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting.
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, MS preferred.
- PE License preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with mechanical design, machine design and project management.
- Excellent understanding of Engineering Fundamentals.
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Experience with modeling and simulation using ANSYS or similar software preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Contact: Alex Salewycz