Process Control Engineer
Location : Lebanon NJ US 08833
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20333-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/22/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a chemical engineer to serve as the process control engineer, designing, developing, installing, and commissioning control systems for industrial gas and process plants.
- Responsible for all aspects of control system design, configuration, integration, and commissioning.
- Understand the project scope.
- Determine the appropriate system architecture.
- Specification and purchasing of process control equipment and systems.
- Review of vendor submittal documents for approval.
- Review of control panel wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for system configuration and testing.
- Responsible for commissioning the complete control system.
- Communicate with project team to refine project scope and requirements.
- Define software and hardware architecture requirements.
- Develop detailed functional design specifications.
- Program and configure DCS, OPC, PLC, and SCADA components.
- Perform factory acceptance testing (FAT) of hardware and software.
- Provide system commissioning services and troubleshooting control systems, including travel to domestic and international locations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) design, development, specification, bidding, purchasing, installation and commissioning for controls systems for industrial gas and process plants.
- Experience programming and configuring DCS, PLC, HMI, OPC, and SCADA components.
- Substantial working experience with Siemens PCS7, ET200SP HA hardware, and Profinet.
- Experience with Emerson DeltaV, Rockwell Automation, Yokogawa, ABB, or Honeywell a plus.
- Experience integrating control systems with MES, Data Historians, ERP, and other data systems.
- Experience with FDA Validation and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations.
Contact: Alex Salewycz