Process Engineer - PVD
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19639-AS1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Engineer for various aspects of oxide and nitride deposition and other associated processes (chemical vapor deposition - CVD).
- Responsible for sustaining engineering and improving yield and throughput for the dielectric processes.
- Sustaining engineering for oxide and nitride deposition insuring best practices are in place to achieve highest quality output.
- Troubleshooting manufacturing processes and equipment with a focus on yield and process improvements.
- Develop and implement preventive and corrective actions to prevent future potential issues.
- Process monitoring and control in order to insure quality material by detecting out of control conditions.
- Ownership of the dielectric deposition processes and associated film property measurement tools.
- Metrology tool maintenance and monitoring.
- Continuous process improvement to improve process capability, process efficiency and quality.
Required Qualifications :
- MS in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or equivalent experience, PhD preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor dielectric deposition and film property measurement.
- Experience with Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Experience in Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Contact: Alex Salewycz