Location : Philadelphia PA US 19103
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20920-AB1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/24/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Engineer responsible for design and documentation tasks of major projects.
- Position is with a national Architecture and Engineering Services provider in Center City.
- Conduct design calculations and develop Hydraulic Models.
- Work with Project Engineers to develop P&IDs, PFDs, and BFDs and meet project goals and objectives.
- Develops equipment and instrumentation data sheets with minor supervision.
- Create CAD piping drawings and documentation.
- Provides construction support by responding to RFIs and reviews submittals.
- Interface with Client and Contractors for project input.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Completion of EIT / FE. PE preferred.
- Experience working on building design projects in A&E companies.
- Technical knowledge and applications with understanding of engineering calculations.
- Experience with hydraulic analysis.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office.
Contact: Allan Berman