Process Engineering Technician, Injection Molding
Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20298-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/04/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Molding Process Engineer / Technician for injection molding operations.
- Responsible for mold setup, troubleshooting, and processing using a scientific molding process, and general support within the department.
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, installation and set-up of all ancillary equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance support of 29 injection molding machines.
- Install, set-up and program end of arm tooling or sprue pickers as needed.
- Maintain conveyors, driers, thermolators and any other support equipment needed for the molding department.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or AAS Engineering Technology
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working in an injection molding department.
- Experience with machining of parts using mills, drill press, lathes, etc.
- Experience with tooling, design, resins, conveyors, driers, thermolators, setup, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and engineering drawings.
Contact: Alex Salewycz