Process Equipment Engineer
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20565-JF1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/11/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Equipment Engineer responsible for understanding the manufacturing processes and equipment to meet the needs of existing and new products.
- Interface with end users to ensure scope, deliverables and expectations are clearly defined.
- Involve all stake holders for proper collaborative results.
- Review FS, URS and other support documentation for correctness.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and perform activities for engineering functions and partners.
- Coordinate production equipment projects within budget and in accordance with assigned timelines.
- Responsible for the continuous improvements of production equipment utilizing Good Engineering Practices (GEP) and change management procedures.
- Provide redline drawings for updating and issuance within change management process following applicable drawing management procedures.
- Maintain schedule integrity for projects related to production equipment and their support.
- Clean utilities following Good Engineering Practices (GEP) and design.
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate execution of work with affected departments and vendors.
- Ensures all safety requirements are reviewed and in place before work is executed.
- Provide frontline engineering support to all phases of production, from the time the issue is recognized until solved and communicate properly to end users.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for incidents and investigations, then perform execution of steps to prevent them (CAPA).
- Provide safety work permit and verify staff and contractor training on Safety Health & Environmental procedures.
- Ensure adherence to safety SOPs when executing maintenance activities.
- Review/approve documentation to ensure accurate, concise documentation is submitted and meets all cGMP requirements and internal SOP's.
- Implement CAPAs and Deviation / Investigation Planning and complete records on time.
- Implement reliability based engineering strategies carried out up to standards (internal and external standards).
- Ensure high level of performance for production equipment and ancillary support subsystems.
- Organize engineering work to reduce unexpected emergencies by managing optimization and expansion project plans.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Current experience in leading problem solving and resolution within production line environments.
- Must be familiar and able to utilize applicable industry standard and guidelines as well as answering any challenges to the standards (GxP, PDA, ISPE, EU Annex 1, electrical code, etc.).
- Minimum 8 years of pharmaceutical industry or related engineering experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting and root cause analysis coupled with CAPA implementation.
- Proven experience in coordination of complicated engineering tasks.
- Knowledge and hands on experience production systems.
Contact: John Forsatz