Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19678-AB1
Compensation : open - 25-45/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BA Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Procurement Specialist to negotiate and administer subcontracts for goods/services at acceptable prices, and award more complex purchase orders at a large research facility.
- Negotiate and award complex purchase orders to provide custom components, configurations and fabrications.
- Meet the cost, schedule and requirements of the technical program.
- Comply with Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Document, record, expedite and close out awards.
- Establish and administer agreements for the purchase of complex and custom components, apparatus, equipment and services including Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), Term Agreements (PT) and Basic Ordering Agreements (BOA), incorporate appropriate terms and conditions.
- Implement the formal bidding process and all other procurement tools as required to select qualified suppliers of commodities and services.
- Cradle-to-grave Subcontract Administration of mid-and higher-dollar value subcontracts.
- Negotiate and administer fixed price, labor hour and expense, consultant agreements, cost-reimbursement R&D subcontracts, Construction BOA and Job Orders in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation Policies and Procedures.
- Establish effective working relationship with Technical and project management teams.
Required Qualifications :
- BA Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in supply chain or procurement.
- Knowledge of FAR and Uniform Commercial Code preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of pricing, negotiating and administering Federal government subcontracts
- Knowledge of relevant procurement rules and regulations, advanced business principles, negotiating procedures, and cost/price analysis
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ERPs.
- High ethical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, business math, negotiation skills; organization, and multi-tasking, skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
Date Posted: 1/18/19