Product Configuration Engineer - Data Management
Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19655-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Configuration Engineer to support manufacturing of RF and Cable products with data and documentation.
- Responsible for existing and new product data management.
- Focuses attention on data quality and accuracy in conjunction with the Senior Engineer and RF Engineer.
- Maintains general familiarity with military, commercial and customer specifications relating to the design and performance of product.
- Provides support to the organization with documentation and Master Data Management in both PDM and SAP.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Engineering, Physics or Materials Science,
- Minimum of 2 years of industry related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year or more using AutoCAD or any other Mechanical Package.
- Working knowledge of BOMs construction and management.
- Experience with PDM and SAP for data management.
Contact: Alex Salewycz
Date Posted: 01/08/2019