Product Manager Cables & Assemblies
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20479-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Manager for cable and assembly manufacturing.
- Implement and maintain an effective product life cycle management and in particular permanently evaluate COGS and Gross Margin of products and initiate appropriate measures.
- Deliberately remove obsolete products from the market & manage consequences.
- Shape, challenge and implement the RF Cable and Cable Assembly business strategy & business plan by pushing for and communicating answers to the questions of Why, What, How, Who, When, What if.
- Provide product leadership and sustainable innovation / differentiation.
- Support over entire product life cycle by systematically addressing also non-technical product features to maintain differentiation (e.g. continuous improvement & cost-down incl. appropriate management of changes, purchasing, logistics & availability, added services).
- Support the interface and partnering with customer, suppliers, and third parties.
- Manage, protect and defend intellectual property including strategically coordinated In/Out-Licensing approaches.
- Strong interfacing within PMD and other functions in RF division (e.g. MM, Operations, Global Sourcing, MarCom).
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and internal processes.
- Ensure appropriate Change and Knowledge Management.
- Leverage on interdivisional cross-fertilization and cross-divisional / cross-regional approach.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years experience with product management for aerospace and defense surge protection products.
- Experience with radio frequency, fiber optics and high frequency technology and component manufacturing.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with product life cycle management.
- Experience with Microsoft, PDM and ERP systems.
Contact: Alex Salewycz