Location : Wharton NJ US 07885
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20954-MK1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/18/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Manager to lead a team for production of pneumatic conveying process equipment.
- Utilize the MRP system for inventory and production scheduling.
- Supervise chemical process equipment manufacturing using CNC machines, mills and welding operations.
- Responsible for safety and quality assurance.
- Responsible for AS and ISO compliance.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Production Manager for manufacturing chemical process equipment.
- Knowledge of CNC machining, milling and welding operation.
- Previous experience in a machine shop environment is a plus.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of Okuma programming is a plus.
- Experience with MRP systems required.
- Experience with materials management and production scheduling.
Contact: Monique Kleiman