- Permanent position for a Production Planner for medical device manufacturing.
- Work closely with engineering and manufacturing managers to provide accurate delivery information to customer service for all new and repeat order requests.
- Utilize company ERP system plans and establishes production schedules for a wide variety of manufacturing departments, involving diversified parts, assemblies, or tooling to conform to requirements of the master production schedule for a medical devices.
- Review allocations related to work centers (CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, Wire and Ram EDM, Swiss Turn, Secondary operations, Assembly).
- Release orders to manufacturing facility.
- Monitor and track progress of production, reviews factors that affect schedules, works with department managers to maintain promise dates.
- Interacts with and makes necessary modifications to schedules to maintain an acceptable on time delivery.
- Directs the work activities of employees in the production control function as needed.
Minimum 5 years experience with production planning, medical device manufacturing preferred.
Experience with CNC machining operations.
Experience with ERP systems, experience with Visual Manufacturing is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky
Date Posted: 1/21/19