Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19930-MM1
Compensation : open - 40-45/h
Start Date : 08/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Business Adminstration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Senior Production Planner responsible for ensuring that all parts, materials and drawings are acquired for eventual issuance to the assembly and inspection operations to meet published schedules.
- Analyze and respond to all MRP and manually generated material and shop order requisitions. Monitor accuracy of Manufacturing and Purchasing Bills of Materials.
- Assist in the movement of kits and hardware from the stockroom through the manufacturing process.
- Analyze and report availability of material to Manufacturing supervisors and management. Ensure flow down of contractual requirements such as special processes, FAI, Customer Source Inspection, etc.
- Liaison with Program Management, Operations and Engineering to resolve issues affecting the build and test cycle.
- Maintain schedule and status of deliverables, actions and issues.
- Proactively participate in continuous improvement activities affecting the planning, procurement, build and test process.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Business or Industrial Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in Production Planning and Control processes related to a precision manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in processing planning of material within an ERP system.
- Must have aerospace/defense industry experience.
Contact: Mark Manz