Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20784-JF1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma or BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Production Supervisor for manufacturing of precision products.
- Responsible for product quality, workmanship and methods applications, economical manufacturing costs, production schedules and general departmental administration consistent with the Company's manufacturing objectives and profit goals.
- Plan operations, utilization of employee abilities, material and work flow to assure timely production and quality standards.
- Organize and assign work.
- Instruct, guide and otherwise assist employees in the performance of their work.
- Anticipate production problems, e.g. unavoidable delays, material shortages, equipment malfunctions, etc.
- Devise and implement procedures to offset loss of man-hours and schedule interruptions.
- Diagnose tooling and equipment malfunctions, expedite and coordinate repairs or replacement to avoid excessive downtime.
- Oversee use of safety devices and equipment, supervise departmental housekeeping and maintain constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices.
- Participate in employee relations at the level stated in the labor contract or in accordance with Company Policy and directives.
- Assist and provide recommendations concerning procedures, personnel, equipment or other improvements that may better the overall effectiveness of the company.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
- Provide information and otherwise collaborate with the Department Manager on matters that effect cost reduction, work simplification, production scheduling, man-hour planning, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma required, BS Engineering preferred
- Experience with scheduling and materials management for manufacturing.
- Experience with in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with soldering, mechanical drawings, shop practices, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Contact: John Forsatz