Production Support Technician
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20845-JF1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/11/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Support Technician to coordinate, support and assist facilities maintenance personnel and managers with the setup of and maintenance with production and engineering Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) stations.
- Work with production test engineers and supervisors to resolve issues with productions assembly and test stations in a timely manner.
- Work with data acquisition systems, electronic test equipment, ultra-high-pressure test equipment and cryogenic test equipment.
- Maintain the inventory and storage of all related test and fixturing equipment.
- Responsible for electronic troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair.
- Responsible for troubleshooting Industrial grade plumbing for high purity gases at ultra-high pressure.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of test equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Recent experience as electro-mechanical technician.
- Experience with troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of electronic components and systems.
- Experience with electronic control systems and components.
- Must have experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Preferably with aircraft components.
Contact: John Forsatz