Location : Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 21016-BZ1
Compensation : open - 25-28/h
Start Date : 05/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Production Technician for production and assembly of manual and semi-automated inspection equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Report to the Design & Production Director and work closely with the production coordinator and production engineer in the assembly of this equipment.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by reviewing assembly instructions and assembly drawings.
- Assembly, adjustment, testing, quality review, packing and shipment of inspection equipment.
- Final Acceptance Test (FAT) execution, disassembly, installation, troubleshooting of equipment.
- Report problems with parts and assemblies to design engineer.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Be aware of inventory and anticipating needed supplies and working with manager to ensure supplies are available.
- Document hours worked on production of manual inspection hoods and semi-automated inspection equipment.
- Assist with inspecting incoming materials for manufacturing defects
- Visit customer sites for installation of equipment and modification of equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing assembly or machine shop environment.
- Must be able to follow directions from manager and existing staff performing similar work.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to travel to customer sites about 10% of the time.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky