Program Manager, Aerospace - Hybrid Remote NJ
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20625-MK1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/06/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Program Manager for program and schedule management, program review coordination with internal and external customers, and planning and budget development for qualification.
- Manage schedule from purchase order to production.
- Identify critical paths, tasks, dates, and testing and acceptance criteria to keep project on track.
- Implement improvements in external documentation and drawings to improve customer understanding.
- Interface daily with production, purchasing, engineering and customers.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with internal and external teams.
- Assist sales team with technical product inquiries.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of program management experience, with at least 4 years managing defense projects.
- Understanding of DoD program management process and methodology, including CDRL, SSR, PDR, CDR, TRR, PRR, etc.
- Understanding of MIL Specifications and requirements.
- Experience with electronic product manufacturing or product development for military applications.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Requires US Citizenship as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Monique Kleiman