Program Manager, Aerospace
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20433-JF1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Program Manager who will be responsible for managing legacy and new programs from product development to engineering design, manufacturing, assembly, test and delivery to customers.
- Products are custom designed fluid control components and systems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for Financial Controls ensuring Programs are performed within specific Program award budgets.
- Responsible for Schedule Controls ensuring on-time contract performance with the appropriate resources allocated to meet changing contract requirements
- Responsible for Contractual Submittals ensuring timely production of documents, reports and program updates per specific contract reporting requirements
- Responsible for Customer Relations, developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain a clear understanding of business, accounting procedures, Quality Assurance practices, contracts, sales techniques and manufacturing procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Masters or MBA preferred.
- Experience with aerospace programs in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing complex programs, with demonstrated financial skills and excellent communications techniques.
- Experience with product development, engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer relationships.
Contact: John Forsatz