Program Manager - Aerospace
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19593-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Program Manager responsible for managing both legacy and new programs, from product development through engineering design, manufacturing, assembly, test and delivery to customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure programs are performed within specific program award budgets.
- Schedule controls that ensure on time contract performance with the appropriate resources allocated to meet changing contract requirements.
- Responsible for contractual submittals for timely production of documents, reports and program updates per specific contract reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers as the main point of contact to the customer.
- Review of business, accounting procedures, quality assurance practices, contracts, sales techniques and manufacturing procedures.
- Customers include major Aerospace companies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing complex programs, with demonstrated financial skills and excellent communications techniques a must.
- Aerospace experience preferred but not required.
Contact: John Forsatz