Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19877-MM1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/10/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Program Manager responsible for planning, execution and delivery of all contract line items to the customer.
- Leading, managing and directing all resources to accomplish all contract scope within the defined cost & schedule.
- Act as the customer primary point of contact and must have excellent management, leadership and communications skills.
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Program Planning & Control, Contracts and Quality.
- Responsible for cost, schedule, scope and quality management of the program or project throughout the life cycle.
- Responsible for Program Management from identification & concept development, generation of customer-specific proposals, development, verification & validation testing and ultimately through full rate production and product line phase-out as applicable.
- Utilize tools such as MS Project, Microsoft Office suite and ERP system.
- Understand the technical elements of the program or project to be able to adequately manage, guide and make decisions that reduce overall technical risk
- Budgeting, Estimation and forecasting.
- Integrated Master Schedule development & management – activity & milestone definition.
- Monitor, track and report actual costs, Variance reporting.
- Perform Estimate to Complete and Estimates at Completion.
- Change Management, budgeting and control.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years project management experience with complex electronic systems or equivalent, aerospace and defense is preferred.
- Program management knowledge, application, and continual improvement - must have experience in the management and execution of development programs/projects from proposal to production phase
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (SPI/CPI) and planning tools - Proficient at project / program planning and control utilizing EVMS and MS Project.
- Management / Leadership capabilities - Capable of driving teams to successfully perform within schedule and budget
- Risk and Scope Management - Proven experience in managing program risks and scope creep
- Gate Review Process - Has worked in a structured gate review process
- Customer Relationship Management - Effectively manages customer and maintains high customer satisfaction
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Well versed in MS Project and MS Office suite, ability to learn and extract data from ERP system.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across functional areas.
- US citizen / ability to work on U.S. government programs; possession of security clearance is highly desired.
Contact: Mark Manz