Project Controls Assistant Manager
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20321-AB1
Compensation : open - 40-70/h
Start Date : 10/02/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Project Manager to oversee safe and efficient assembly, fabrication, installation, inspection, and testing of large reactor structures, systems, and components.
- Responsible for preparation, review and approval of engineering work packages.
- Interface with entire job team including ES&H Safety Representatives and Fire Protection to determine required D-Site Work Permit, Job Hazard Analysis, Installation Procedure(s), drawings, Bills of Material (BOMs), Confined Space Permit and other work package components.
- Review work package engineering documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate revisions to accommodate changed conditions, work methods and scope.
- Conduct independent checks of readiness to proceed.
- Coordinate closeout of work packages upon completion.
- Approximately a 12 month assignment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial nuclear power or Department of Energy research laboratory complex.
- Experience with work planning including permits, job hazard analysis, installation procedures, drawings, and bills of material (BOMs).
- Experience with preparing technical work procedures.
- General knowledge and experience with OSHA 1910 and 1926 requirements.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and communication skills.
Contact: Allan Berman