Project Engineer - Industrial Equipment
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20843-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/10/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Engineer who develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Assists in Project Control by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes; recommending actions to senior engineers or management..
- Controls project costs by having expenditures approved by management; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Performs pre-approved engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with Engineering Project Management.
- Experience with Requirements Analysis
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Requires experience with Project Management, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, and Supervision.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky