Project Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20202-JF1
Compensation : open - 45-60/h
Start Date : 05/08/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Project Engineer for approximately 12 months for installation and commissioning of a new aseptic filling line for pharmaceutical production.
- Responsible for design, procurement, installation and start-up.
- Responsible for validation, qualification and acceptance testing.
- Performs project activities for design & engineering reviews, analyses, constructability reviews, recommendations; site engineering, construction coordination & supervision for assigned projects.
- Prepares basic/conceptual project plans for equipment and facilities layouts, spaces, material or personnel movement flow diagrams, control systems & other related areas.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with capital project management for pharmaceutical equipment installation, facilities and utilities.
- Pharmaceutical cGMP awareness - Good ability to understand and implement cGMP as applied to equipment design and related project documentation.
- Proficient ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Experience with equipment procurement.
Contact: John Forsatz