Project Engineer / Process Engineer
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20403-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/13/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Engineer / Process Engineer to manage and execute multiple equipment and/or major system projects simultaneously from order receipt through commissioning including all technical and financial aspects of projects.
- Review and resolve scope of supply, customer specifications, equipment sizing and scale-ups
- and performance requirements.
- Arrange and review design efforts of Mechanical and Electrical Groups to develop equipment
- and manufacturing drawings and specifications.
- Develop purchase specifications for company products and system ancillaries and issue
- request for purchase to Procurement.
- Communicate with customers to obtain approval of design drawings, manage scope changes,
- document transmittals.
- Communicate with Team Members and suppliers to track, monitor and expedite shipments to
- maintain schedules, resolve technical issues.
- Develop, track and manage project budgets to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for procurement, initiation of progress billings and follow-ups.
- Arrange and conduct equipment inspection, correct non-conformances, and supervise installation.
- Coordinate and participate in system commissioning, troubleshooting and system validation, and resolve warranty issues.
- Interact with Sales to support customer visits, pre-contract estimates, and technical sales
- Review back charges, resolve conflicts and wrap-up projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related Project and Process Engineering and Management experience with capital equipment supplier or engineering company.
- Experience with powder processing including size reduction, classification, mixing, drying, pneumatic conveying and air systems.
Contact: John Forsatz