Project Engineer - Water Treatment
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20315-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/28/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Environmental
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineer who designs a complete project, system, component, or process for water treatment and wastewater treatment.
- Prepares complete project documents.
- Designs and conducts experiments, and analyzes and interprets data.
- Assigns tasks to and directs engineers, technicians, and administrative staff.
- Prepares scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Assists with proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Responsible for production and management of operating and capital budgets, purchases, contracts for equipment and services and consultant support in accordance with applicable State laws, optimization of expenditures to control costs, etc.
- Position will provide excellent health, dental and PTO benefits.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with engineering project management.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2018
- Experience with water or wastewater design and maintenance experience required
- New Jersey PE license required
Contact: Monique Kleiman