Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20269-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/07/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Chemical or Mechanical Engineer to serve as Project Engineer for sales and installation of food process equipment and controls systems.
- Responsible for successful implementation of process control equipment and chemical dispensing delivery systems at customer sites.
- Visit customer plant sites for plant review and creation of control system proposals.
- Ensure fabrication, delivery, installation and startup and commissioning of control systems are successful.
- Responsible for the design, cost, and timing of installations.
- Prepare drawings and detailed implementation plan for install including consumption by intervention point, piping requirements, tank sizing, water pressure, etc.
- Communicates key actions and milestones to management and customers.
- Resolve issues related to parts ordering, skid fabrication, control systems and material delivery to customer site.
- Coordinate with customer and plant personnel for on-site requirements for installation, including welding, piping, concrete work, etc.
- Identify implementation timing and local resources and responsibilities.
- Supplies documentation and delivers site drawing upon completion.
- Schedule training for local plant personnel regarding system utilization.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with process equipment and DCS controls design.
- Experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience project engineering for process equipment installation, start-up and commissioning.
- Experience with sensors, probes, PLCs, etc.
- Experience creating design proposals for process equipment design and installation.
- Requires up to 50% travel.
Contact: Alex Salewycz