Project Engineering Manager
Location : Nanuet NY US 10954
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19894-BZ1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/19/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Engineering Manager to manage process and product development projects in company's high paced manufacturing environment as well as assisting maintenance team with troubleshooting and repair of process equipment.
- Chief technical position working on multiple projects and activities.
- Administer all aspects of large equipment installation projects from start to finish for the corporation (multiplants).
- Manage a small team of engineers, electricians and riggers to install and build capital projects.
- Manage a project-based team of 6-10 Mechanics, Electricians and Control Technicians.
- Coordinate outside contractors as required to complete capital improvement projects.
- Maintain Corporate Capital Expenditure Budget.
- Lead the production floor troubleshooting of installed (existing) machinery.
- Train production personnel in the use of new equipment, tooling or process improvements.
- Improve machine operating efficiencies.
- Increase production rates and verify rate increases do not affect the quality of product produced.
- Be the front facing person to Regulatory agencies, National, State, and Local (OSHA, Environmental, Fire, Sewer, Water, Building Permits).
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Six sigma and or project management credentials preferred.
- Minimum 5 years process and manufacturing experience.
- Experience implementing improvements to machinery and equipment.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance systems.
- Experience working with integrating electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience in engineering and/or process control.
- Experience with blown film extrusion or other plastic machinery.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky