Project Engineering Manager
Location : Raritan NJ US 08869
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21012-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Engineering Manager to integrate complex extrusion systems.
- Responsible for assisting technical sales.
- Interface with vendors to specify 3rd party equipment
- Responsible for system integration.
- Work with in-house sales engineers to prepare proposals for multi-million dollar extrusion systems
- Specify auxiliary equipment as part of complete extrusion systems.
- Organize and compose bid packages and review drawings and documentation for projects.
- Interface with customers from placement of PO through installation and commissioning.
- Design system layouts, mechanical assemblies and machine part details using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Interface with shop floor assembly staff.
- Position requires about 10-20% travel.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Experience with problem solving for polymer, food or pharmaceutical processing.
- Experience contributing to team technical discussions and presenting results to others.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of machining practices, fits and tolerances, and design of sheet metal parts is required.
- Knowledge of continuous mixing and/or extrusion processing is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky