Project Manager - Aerospace
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20982-JF1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/07/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Manager for planning, implementing, controlling and evaluating aerospace programs.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and create a detailed work plan.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities.
- Revise the schedule as required.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary.
- Write reports on the project for management and for project funders.
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Training in Project Management concepts.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Contact: John Forsatz