Project Manager, Civil / Construction
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20718-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/15/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-15
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a civil engineer or construction management professional to act as Project Manager and manage Clients, Projects and develop new opportunities.
- Manage civil, environmental, and building projects for a wide range of engineering, environmental and construction projects.
- Develop new Clients and Project relationships to increase revenues and profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing Clients.
- Oversee and direct redevelopment and construction projects from conception to completion.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects in various stages of completion.
- Develop and maintain relationships with teaming partners, subconsultants, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Provide direction and management of project team members, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Prepare detailed contract documents, plans, specifications and project schedules for site, building and facility improvement projects.
- Perform quality assurance inspections and documentation of ongoing projects.
- Track schedules and complete projects on or before schedule.
- Track and fulfill projects within approved budgets, gross profit margins, and meet contractual conditions of performance.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Must have a New Jersey Professional Engineer License.
- Minimum 7-15 years of civil, environmental or construction related project experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present information in technical and non-technical terms.
- Ability and desire to work on multiple project assignments.
Contact: Mark Manz