Project Manager - Electronics Manufacturing
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20274-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/12/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Manager responsible for program and schedule management, program review coordination with internal and external customers, and planning and budget development for product qualification.
- This position will be a cross-functional link between the customer, engineering, production, and sales.
- Manage schedule from purchase order to production.
- Identify critical paths, task, dates, testing and acceptance criteria and ensure all efforts stay on track.
- Implement improvements in external documentation and drawing to improve customer understanding.
- Interface daily with production, purchasing, engineering, and customers to manage ongoing projects.
- Participate in daily and weekly meeting with internal and external teams.
- Respond to any question or concerns presented by the customer or internal/external teams.
- Assist sales team with technical product inquires or support.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing Defense projects.
- Excellent understanding of the DOD program management process and methodology (experience elaborating CDRL and preparing key milestones such as SSR, PDR, CDR, TRR, PRR...)
- Excellent understanding of various MIL Specifications and requirements.
- Excellent time management, prioritizing, and organizational skills.
- Experience with electronic product manufacturing or product development in a small business environment (military applications preferred).
- Proficient with CAD tools (SolidWorks preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to make timely and effective decisions, handle multiple priorities and delegate responsibilities to ensure high quality service is delivered on time.
- US Citizenship required as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Monique Kleiman