Project Manager - Industrial Capital Equipment
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08901
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21069-MM1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Manager for Capital Equipment design and manufacturing.
- Responsible for order execution, order logging, and order updating.
- Responsible for project communication.
- Review bills of material and engineering releases.
- Obtain and negotiate quotes for major pieces of equipment.
- Monitor shop and project progress; respond to design and material issues.
- Coordinate shipping with customer and shipping department.
- Coordinate project manuals and spare parts.
- Start-up coordination between customer and engineering / field service.
- Follow-up with customer and ensure acceptance is obtained.
- Document warranty period and review warranty claims.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science or related area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Contact: Mark Manz