Project / Network Engineer
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20713-JT1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/13/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) seeks a Network and Project Engineer to lead their project teams.
- Position is a permanent/direct, on-site, hands-on role, mainly for a Windows Server/ AD/ O365 environments.
- Main responsibilities include planning large-scale projects for various clients including school districts, SMB and various industries.
- Office 365 migrations are a primary focus of the position as well as network and systems design and implementation.
- Mentoring other technicians is another major job responsibility.
- The hiring company is highly invested in it's employees and gives a wide range of benefits including a stipend for professional development and time off for professional study etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of IT industry experience
- Experience working for an MSP-like environment *highly* desired.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server fundamentals (AD, DNS, etc.).
- Strong understanding of network design and implementation.
- Strong understanding of virtualization.
- Experience planning and executing O365 migrations for mid-sized businesses.
- Experience developing statement of work (SOW) for various clients.
- Experience designing and implementing systems patching plans.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com