Location : East Hanover NJ US 07936
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19967-LL-MK1
Compensation : 14.00 - 15.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/01/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Assurance Inspector for medical device instrumentation manufacturing.
- Responsible for verifying product fulfills all specifications and quality requirements aesthetically, dimensionally and mechanically prior to release for shipping.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality requirements defined in the Company Quality Assurance Procedures throughout the manufacturing process.
- Conduct inspections at all stages, in-process, in-coming and final inspections, as needed.
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection when required as per specifications utilizing various measuring equipment (i.e.: calipers, micrometers, tensile tester, etc.).
- Have the ability to read and understand product drawings and product specifications.
- Ensure calibration is monitored and maintained, and is performed on inspection equipment.
- Work with production personnel to maintain quality of product.
- Create, print, approve labeling.
- Conduct various tests and quality checks on finished products.
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 2 years experience with quality assurance in an FDA regulated environment.
- Experience with calipers, micrometers, tensile testers and other inspection instrumentation.
- Experience wtih reading product drawings and specifications.
- Experience with measurement instrument calibration.
- Experience in a cleanroom manufacturing environment desired.
Contact: Monique Kleiman