Location : Edison NJ US 08820
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20448-AB1
Compensation : open - 25-35/h
Start Date : 02/16/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Science or Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a QA/QC Associate to conduct pre and final reviews of completed quality documents and records for release of raw materials and components for production and finished goods at a medical device manufacturer.
- Documents include Batch Records and Incoming Inspection Records.
- Initiate Quality Issues/Events reporting (Nonconformance, Customer Complaints, CAPA) and assist QA/QC Management in the timely investigation, handling, and completion of these Quality Issues/Events.
- Assist with quality document creation, revision and filing and other Document Control activities Assist in implementing site product and process changes through established change control process.
- Conduct QC inspections (Incoming, In-Process and Final Product) using mostly visual inspection and some laboratory equipment including pH meter and micro pipette.
- Verify product labeling and shipment documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide recommendations of Quality System improvements/changes.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in quality documentation review.
- Experience in QC testing and inspecting.
- Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Detail-oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills with the integrity and interpersonal skills to work in a team-oriented.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquiries to AB@EngineeringResource.com